What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is an effective tool to market your products & services to the local customers at the time they are looking for them.
Importance of Local SEO
Local SEO has great relevance for small scale businesses as 46% of all searches on google are local. About 89% of people search for local businesses through their mobiles at least once a week & 58% of them are searching regularly. You may be the biggest shop on a street, but if you are not showing up in local searches online, you are undoubtedly missing out a huge chunk of potential clientele & sales.
Assist you in positioning & promoting your business offerings to local customers when they are looking for it.
- Local SEO is highly targeted & result oriented.
- Local SEO enhances your ranking on SERP (search Engine Result Page)
- Provides competitive edge as 46% of businesses are not present in local listing.
- Ensures huge Return On Investment
- Offers free promotion of your business through free listing on Google My Business.
Local SEO is based on various strategies like
- Listing your business on Google My Business
- Website Localization by including your street, city, region name naturally throughout your website.
- Getting involved with the local community & publishing articles, blogs featuring them.
- Featuring your business name, address & contact details in citation sites & business directories will surely improve your search rankings.
- Ranking your site on search engines like google, bing, yahoo for local search
- Managing Customer reviews & ratings for showcasing the quality of your service & building trust in the eyes of search engines.
- Naturally obtained back links from reputed websites is very useful in recognizing your site as a trusted source of information.